March 28, 2009
Somebody Loves Me!
I have a fan, who knew? Kidding. Obviously there will be readers, but every now and again, I find one I didn’t know about before that has a blog of their own. Today’s blogger is Ruhtra of Holy Shock who tagged me in a little meme. So I’m gonna do this meme, but before I do, let’s give a little shoutout to Ruhtra! Ruhtra’s blog Holy Shock is a personal and interesting read into the life of a holy pally, but often his own thoughts and opinions weigh in heavily, and it is easy to relate to him on his topics. I can tell this blog is gonna be a good read, and I look forward to seeing more of it!
And now for the meme
7 Awesome Blogs To Read (That I Award): (In no particular order)
1. Big Red Kitty — Expected? Maybe. But I don’t even play a hunter, and I’m fairly convinced I could tell you all about it thanks to him. I especially love the little pieces where he argues with himself or when he talks about military matters. BRK is an enjoyable read, even if you don’t play a hunter.
2. Egotistical Priest — And here I thought I was full of myself. Ego has a lot of information to take in, but it’s written for the newcomers and the old. Ego has such a way of adding a humor twist to the posts that you just can’t help but enjoy them. A great read.
3. Lady Jess — I link her a lot, but I just love her views on WoW. Jess has the uncommon ability to find the smallest details in this game we overlook so often. It’s always refreshing to go there and see what gem she’s found recently.
4. World of Matticus — I’m a healer. This is my go-to resource to find out the latest and greatest in game updates and in healing. Matticus and his team have researched far and wide to provide the best healer related information out there.
5. Actually, I give up here. I know so many bloggers but they’ve all been tagged already!
Now…. the second half….
1. I’m a terrible terrible homemaker. I’m sure you already knew that, but Im gonna state it again anyways….. TERRIBLE
2. I am in college right now, and I am maintaining a 4.0 GPA. So far I am only six courses in, but whatever, its a start.
3. Garen is the cook in our house…. though I can do minor cooking, I just never learned to be very good at it.
4. I was never very secure in my religion until recently. But I never lied about it, either.
5. I’ve held three jobs, and all three for a year or less each.
6. I am a diagnosed Bi-polar… and now they are making me take pills for it.
7. I have quit smoking 4 times, once for each pregnacy and once when I first married Garen. I quit quitting cause nobody likes a quitter! (actually the pills from above are also a quit smoking aid! I really AM trying for the 5th time)
8. I’m only just now believing that I might be intelligent after all.
9. I am terribly insecure about how I look and how people see me. I constantly worry about the image I make and am always walking on egg shells to make sure everything is pleasant.
10. Despite the fact that they are just terrible for you, I drink an Amp every morning. Its a habit I started at 16 when Garen demanded I never drink coffee again (and I don’t!)